Saturday, January 29, 2011

PRODUCT REVIEW - Gluten Free Popcorners

I've become very familiar with JetBlue's snack offerings over the year. But this one was new. Picture this: a tortilla chip made out of crushed popcorn. It's got the same addictive qualities of popcorn, but is more fulfilling like a tortilla chip. This is Popcorners. It's pretty damn close to perfection. And all 5 flavors are gluten free (sea salt, cheesy jalapeno. white cheddar, kettle, and butter).

You can definitely find these at regular stores, no need to book a flight just to try them out. They're crunchy, corn-y, salty but not too salty, and very flavorful. I'm not sure if you would dip them in salsa like you would a tortilla chip, but you can try it! Let me know if you come up with any interesting dips. Check out Popcorners website for fun recipes using Popcorners.

Happy snacking!

1 comment:

  1. I love these Popcorners. Any time I see them I buy at least two bags.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...