Monday, April 4, 2011

NEWS - Chef Damian Cardone is a Douchebag!


I know, it's not nice to call people names. But this one is totally justified.

So, Damian Cardone is, or shall I say was, the executive chef at Tavern on the Green, which was one of New York City's most famous restaurants. Located in Central Park, the restaurant was known as being romantic, classy, and luxurious. The restaurant closed in 2009 after financial troubles.

Now we learn that their executive chef not only doesn't believe in Celiac disease, he admitted to SABOTAGING diners' attempts to maintain a gluten free lifestyle.

Look at what this moron posted on his Facebook wall:

"Gluten free is bullsh**!! Flour and bread have been a staple of life for thousands, THOUSANDS of years. People who claim to be gluten intolerent [sic] dont [sic] realize that its [sic] all in there [sic] disturbed little heads. People ask me for gluten free pasta in my restaurant all the time, I tell em sure, Then I serve serve em our pasta, Which I make from scratch with high gluten flour. And you know what? nothing, NOTHING! ever happens! People leave talking about how good they feel gluten free and guess what, They just had a full dose! Idiots!"


Wow. 


Read the full article on Foodista's website here.


Thank you Andrea from Foodista on exposing his douchbaggery.



1 comment:

  1. Some people might be offended by this post, but I think it is hilarious. Love the picture!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...