Friday, June 10, 2011

PRODUCT REVIEW - Immaculate Baking Co GF Cookie Dough


I was inspired to buy this awesomely-convenient refrigerated gluten free cookie dough from this commercial:


That is some fine advertising. And, if you put lots of veggies on your pizza like I do (see recipe here), you can almost consider your meal healthy.

Not to take a total commercial detour, I do want to share this commercial with ya'll. It's pretty much the best thing I've seen on TV in a long while. At least since Dexter was last on.


Anyways, I found this mix by Immaculate Baking Co. at our BRAND NEW Khim's Millenium Market on Myrtle Ave. A bit pricey, I think $6 for the 12 cookies, but definitely worth a try. The cookies are HUGE, you'll be fine with just one.

I was pleasantly surprised with the cookies, they were soft, chewy, and had a nice texture. Even 3 days later the leftover cookies were soft. That's something that even wheat-filled cookies oftentimes can't match. And you can't beat the convenience.

Now, Immaculate Baking Co., time to make some of your other products gluten free!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...